Sahabat SBI (Study bahasa Inggris ) dimanapun kalian berada, pasti sudah sering sekali mendengar “procedure text”. Nah pada kesempatan ini, saya senang sekali bisa berjumpa kembali, meskipun tak bertatap muka lega rasanya bisa berbagi ilmu mengenai contoh teks procedure dalam bahasa Inggris. Yuk kita simak 10 contoh procedure text nya di bawah ini :
1 cucumber : peeled
1 papaya : cut into ½ inch cubes
1 pineapple : cut into ½ inch cubes, fresh or canned pineapple
1 apple tart : cut into ½ inch cubes
1 mango : peeled, cubed
3 tablespoons : fry peanuts
1 hot chili : seeded, sliced peppers
¼ cup brown sugar
1 tablespoon : dissolved in tamarind ½ cup water, strained
- Mix all the fruit together
- Grind chilies and salt
- Add brown sugar
- Add dry roasted peanuts and grind completely
- Pour some tamarind liquid
- Mix the sauce and fruit together
- Serve chilled
- 500 gr beef
- 1 onion
- 1 teaspoon shrimp paste
- ½ red chili pepper
- 1 teaspoon coriander (ground)
- ½ teaspoon turmeric
- 30 ml tamarind water
- 250 ml beef stock
- 500 ml coconut milk
- 2 teaspoons sugar salt to taste
- Oil for frying
Place the beef in enough water to cover and boil until tender (about 1 hour). Remove from stock and slice after cooling. Chop the onion and fry with the shrimp paste. Add chili, pepper, coriander, turmeric, tamarind, sugar and salt. Sauté for a further ½ minute. Then add the beef and stock. Cover pan and simmer for a further 5 minute. Uncover pan and add the coconut milk. Continue cooking until the sauce thickens. Can be served on its own or with rice.
- Materials : Hard paper, various stickers coloring pens.
- Instructions :
- Fold the paper into two decorate the front page with the various stickers.
- Open the paper. Write the name of the receiver of the card at the upper part with coloring pens.
- Then write your messages in the center part of the page.
- Don’t forget to write the name of the sender of the card under it.
- Your greeting card is ready to send.
How To Make Mom’s Sushi Rice
- 2 ¼ cups Japanese sushi-style rice
- 1 (4 inch ) piece konbu dried kelp (optional)
- 3 cups water
- ¼ cup rice vinegar
- ¼ cup white sugar ¼ teaspoons salt
- Place rice into a large, deep bowl. Fill with cold water and rub rice together with hands until the water turn milky white. Pour off the cloudy water and be careful not to pour out of the rice. Repeat 3 or 4 times until you can see the rice through 3 inches of water.
- Drain the rice in a fine strainer, then place into a saucepan along with konbu and water. Allow to stand for 30 minutes. Stir together rice vinegar, sugar, and salt until they dissolve in a small bowl.
- Cover and bring rice to a boil over high heat, then reduce heat to low, and simmer for 15 minutes. Remove from heat and allow to stand for 5 minutes.
- Scrape rice into a bowl, remove, and discard the konbu. Stir in vinegar mixture until well incorporated and no lumps of rice remain. Allow to cool at room temperature. For a shinier appearance, use an electric fan to cool the rice rapidly.
How To Make Java Jelly a – Go – Go
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 tsp instant coffee
- (optional : 1 tsp sugar )
- (optional : 2 heaping tsp creamer )
- 1 Jelly doughnut
- Cook water until it bubbles
- Scoop coffee in coffee mug
- Add bubbling water and stir
- (add optional ingredients to mix at this point )
- Place Jelly doughnut on plate and serve
Varian : If you don’t have a clean plate or any dishes at all, you can hold doughnut in hand and eat over the sink
- 2 eggs
- 25g of oil
- 250 milk
- Frying pan
- Take the pan and put in the oil.
- Heat the oil until it is hot.
- Break the eggs and milk together and when mixed thoroughly, add to the frying pan.
- Fry until the omelet in brown on one side and then turn it over in the pan.
- When cooked remove from the pan and serve with a garnish of parsley.
Planting is a nice activity in our spare time. The following is guided information on how to plant a chili-plant easily. Here are the steps.
- Firstly, dry a handful seeding under the sunlight.
- Secondly, put the seeding on the soil. It should be in open area.
- Next, wait it. There will come out the sprout after that let it be bigger.
- Finally, put it in another big pot. It will soon grow bigger and bigger and yield us some fresh chilies soon.
Have you ever had to make a speech ? Making a speech can be a memorable experience. It can also be terrible one. It depends on how well you prepare for it. If you think of making speech one day, you will find the following tips :
1st you have to choose a topic
2nd you have to narrow down your topic
3rd you have to organize your thought by developing on outline
4th prepare your speech based on the outline
5th practice your speech
Finally revise your speech.
Ok, guys. Do you think of joining a speech someday ? Try to learn and prepare for a speech. Then, practice it in your free time. Remember “Practice makes perfect”. Start now and you’ll find yourself a better speaker in due time, good luck.
How to Make Hurricane Syrup
The Hurricane Syrup became popular at Pat O’Brien’s bar in 1940’s New Orleans. It was apparently debuted at the 1939 World’s Fair and was named after the hurricane lamp-shaped glasses the first drinks were served in. It’s said that O’Brien created the heavily rammed drink as a means to get rid of the large stock of rum his Southern distributors forced him to buy.
- 2 oz light rum
- 2 oz dark rum
- 2 oz passion fruit juice
- Juice a half a lime
- 1 tbsp simple syrup
- 1 tbsp grenadine
- Orange slice and cherry for garnish
- Squeeze juice from half a lime into shaker over ice.
- Pour the remaining ingredients into the cocktail shaker
- Shake well.
- Strain into a hurricane glass.
- Garnish with a cherry and an orange slice.
How to Make an Igloo from Eggshells
Things You’ll Need :
- Egg shells,
- Paper Towels,
- Permanent Markers,
Step I gently break egg shell in half making two equal parts. Step 2 Gently rinse and wipe the inside of the eggshell out. Let dry for about 10 minutes by using paper towels. Step 3 Using a permanent ink marker draw an upside down letter “U” on the lower edge of the egg shell ; fill in the entire area so it looks like a tunnel entrance, or maybe a door. Step 4 Using the same marker, either make jagged lines or symmetrical lines starting at the top of the egg shell and working down to look like blocks of snow.
Demikianlah materi pada posting kali ini yang bisa disajikan, semoga dapat memberikan tambahan wawasan untuk materi bahasa inggris anda tentang procedure text. Sampai jumpa pada posting berikutnya.